Pages

Pages

Sunday, 8 September 2024

Secret Romance (#01-#48) 1968-1980 Complete Series [Charlton Comics Collection]


 Charlton, 1968 Series
Published in English (United States) United States
 
Publication Dates: October 1968 - February 1980
Number of Issues Published: 48 (#1 - #48)
Color: Color
Dimensions: Standard Silver Age US (up to #41); Standard Modern Age US (#42 onwards)
Paper Stock: Glossy cover; Newsprint interior
Binding: Saddle-stitched
Publishing Format: Was ongoing
Publication Type: magazine
Pages: 36            Indicia Frequency: four times yearly

Publishing hiatus between #41 and #42.


Authors: 

Script : Joe Gill ?

Pencils :
Hal Grauer ?, Sal Gentile, Norman Nodel ?
Nestor Olivera, José Luis García-López, 
Goot ?, Charles Nicholas (signed as NICHOLAS)

Inks :
Vince Colletta, José Luis García-López,
Goot ?, Nestor Olivera, Vince Alascia (signed),
Sal Gentile

Letters :  typeset











#07, #08, #24, #45 & #46  Courtesy of Jens Terje





 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this new Charlton post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Lewis Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think you do this on purpose just to see if I'm paying attention! I found 4 out of 5 missing issues. I could not find #8. https://we.tl/t-yamhZv2iml

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for this great contribution, the series is almost complete.I see you are paying attention to the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks but link not working. Could you please check. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two download links have been added, one of them an alternative link. Thanks for letting us know.

      Delete